- Letter addressed to the insurance company detailing the cause of the accident and the extent of the damage.
- Inspection report and photographs submitted by the insurance company’s external Claims Adjuster.
- Invoices at cost of the stolen goods. It applies for retail and stock merchandise.
- Invoice to support repairs. It applies to policies with structure coverage.
- Quotes for damages (merchandise, furniture, affected contents).
- The list of required documentation may change according to cause of damage and insurance company.