Maritime, Land or Air Cargo
- Original insurance certificate in case of exports.
- Original or certifiable copy of Commercial Invoice (not a photocopy).
- Certifiable copy of Packing List (not a photocopy) indicating net weight, gross weight, individual numbering and content for each bulk.
- Original Bill of Lading either for Sea, Air or Land.
- Inspection report submitted by certified independent inspectors.
- Original Note of Exceptions submitted by the last carrier or responsible entity of the shipment during transit.
- Copy of Letter of Notice of the claim to the Carrier (who issued the Bill of Lading, Air Waybill or Transport Document), with the acknowledge receipt with the date, signature, and seal of the firm that received the notice within the established terms in the respective CMR.
- Original Insurance Certificate in case of exports.
- Original or certifiable copy of the Commercial Invoice (not a photocopy).
- Certifiable copy of Bill of Lading (not a photocopy) indicating net weight, gross weight, individual numbering and content for each bulk.
- 11-Damage Report or Inspection Report submitted by certified independent inspectors.
- Letter or Form detailing submitted documentation and an estimated value of the claim.
- IMPORTANT: In addition to the before mentioned details, a report of the prime according to the time frame of the event and including the shipping must have been submitted to our company immediately. Not complying with this will make it impossible for us to activate or process the claim from your policy.
- OTHERS: documents may be required –in case they apply– as support or evidence for the cause, nature or reach of the losses in which the claim is based, such as lab tests, destruction certificates, phytosanitary tests, container temperature graphs and registries during transit, budgets and other technical evaluations.