Complete Auto Insurance Coverage
The Complete Auto Coverage Insurance is the one we recommend you have for your car. Unlike the mandatory coverage required by local laws, this plan has a comprehensive coverage that includes accidents and some added value considerations such as stolen goods from inside the vehicle, car rentals and many more.
- Accident Notice: the policyholder must fill it in case the Road Assistance service hasn’t been contacted – Download PDF.
- 2-Minor Traffic Accident Form (presented 72 hours after the accident at the latest) – Download PDF.
- Offical Traffic Accident Report (this applies when a local traffic agent provides assistance).
- Repair Budget from an Authorized repair shop.
- Original receipts, photographs and vehicle inspection (applies when cars have already been repaired).
- Car Registration copy.
- 7-Owner ID or Passport copy.
- Report from the Fire Department’s Security Office (applies in cases of car fire).
- Budget for stolen goods (coverage for the policyholder’s personal effects).
- Original Police (DIJ) Complaint (in cases of partial or total theft or damages).
- Letter of Authorized repair shop (according to each insurance company’s lists).
- Original receipts and/or invoices. Medical Expenses coverage is handled only against a reimbursement with previous submission of original invoices.